Sunday, March 21, 2010

Family Time

Everyone who knows Beckem knows that he's a very cuddly, snuggly kid who loves to give "loves" as Ryan and I call it. He gives the best hugs and loves around. Here he is giving his mama some sugar. (This is my favorite part of being a mom!)
Ryan and I decided to get all of our housework and chores done during the week to leave Saturday free for family time. Each week we choose a different thing to do as a family...usually something for free that the city is putting on, or a place to go that's free. This past weekend we went to a place called Schnepf farms in Queen Creek. They have a little play area, a petting zoo, and a little farm store where they sell fresh jam, baked goods, etc. And in the spring you can pick fruit in their orchard for $1.50 a lb. I'm holding out for the peaches in May. Yummy! Here's Beckem on one of the old farm chairs just being his cute self.
I'm still trying to figure out how we had such a cute child. He got the best of both of our genes I guess!

No comments: