Thursday, March 20, 2008

DISNEYLAND

Spring Break just kind of crept up on me. It seems like the 3rd quarter of school goes by the quickest. Ryan and I were lucky this year to have our spring break overlap, so we headed out to California...where else? It felt like sooooo long since I'd seen my niece and nephews...and sure enough, they were all taller and Carson was much fatter. He is so happy and smiley and such a good baby! Ryan couldn't believe how little he cries (I'm sure Jennifer is thinking otherwise right now because he's been teething). Anyways, we went to California Adventure one day with my sister and the kids. My dad came too. We couldn't get him (or my husband) to go on the roller coaster, however, the rest of us enjoyed ourselves. (Although Bradley insisted that it did not go upside-down.) The next day Ryan and I (big Ryan) went back to Disneyland by ourselves. It was such a perfect day...70 degrees and NO lines! Peter Pan was our longest wait at 20 minutes, but even Space Mountain was only 10 minutes...it was great. Although, not as much fun without little Ryan holding the map pointing saying, "we go here, and here, and here..." but fun enough for two big kids like us : ) Ryan did have to work a little bit on over spring break. He had some homework and he had to take a fire test for LA County Fire Dept. where my brother in law Steve works. We hope that he did well because that would be a dream for us to be able to move back to California. Jenn and I could be in the same ward! And I could see my cute little ones every day! Check below for some more Disneyland photos.

1 comment:

Cody said...

OH that sounds so fun. I love love love roller coasters. We should all go together someday.