Friday, December 5, 2008

Double URGHH!!

So what is with Chilis? I used to love that restaurant, but after tonight I'm not so sure. Maybe it's just because I'm pregnant, or maybe they are just lame. I go there craving their caribbean chicken salad and, to my horror, cannot find it anywhere on the menu. So I politely ask the waiter, who tells me that it's discontinued! Well, don't tell a pregnant woman she can't have what she's craving! Take a deep breath...Then, I decide to order the lettuce wraps because they are my second favorite. What?! They're discontinued too?? What is this? Did they know I was coming and want to mess with my mind? Needless to say I was forced to eat second-rate food that I wasn't craving. They seriously should have given me my meal for free after all of that trauma! I left feeling less than satisfied. Boo on Chilis!

4 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

HOLY CRAP!!! THEY DISCONTINUED THE LETTUCE WRAPS?!?!?!?!? It's better that I found out on your blog and not there in person.... I would have killed a waiter.

glo said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry I haven't said so yet - busy, busy - but that's no excuse. You'll be a great mom!

darcellehall said...

Sarah congratulations on the bun in the oven! Fun to read your blog...I can feel your extreme disappointment; pregnancy should mean privileged enough to have the food you desire! Thankfully you will have many more opportunities to satisfy your self in the next 144 days:)

Rachel Wattson said...

I know the feeling. I was craving ampm soft serve icecream when I was pregnant with Frank. Not one but TWO ampm's didn't have it available. Needless to say I cried:)