Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Nursery


Well, we finally finished the nursery. It has been painted for a while but we just bought the crib bedding and finished hanging pictures. The orange paint is actually more subtle than the picture shows...I'm not sure why it looks so bright. We put together the stroller this morning and have the carseat all ready to go. It's nice to have everything done, although now it's just the waiting game. Will he come next week or wait until his due date? I've been having contractions on and off, but nothing major. I have another Dr. appt. on Tuesday so we'll see if I've made any progress from last week.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

oh my goodness. i can't believe it's already time! good luck with everything!

Cody said...

What a beautiful and classy nursery! We are so excited for you guys.